100 More Secrets of Morrowind100 More Secrets of Morrowind100 More Secrets of Morrowind by Caffeine-Master
1. Morrowind characters have made it onto American Idol a few times.
2. Lord Vivec and Dagoth Ur both faced off against each other in the finals.
3. Dagoth Ur won, even though both his AND Vivec's voices suck. Of course, this IS American Idol we're talking about...>.>;;
4. Dagoth Ur was mithoing in Target because Mario tried to send an email through the copy machine.
5. Young Khajiit children will eat anything...and I mean ANYTHING. o.o
6. If it weren't for Ajira's kid, the Balmora Mage's Guild building would still be standing and open for business.
7. If you eat a mixture of vampire dust and corprus weepings, you become a zombie for some reason. O.o
8. Nords are obsessed with cheese, and are the arch-enemies of the Dunmer. Hmmmm...no idea WHY...>.>
9. The Nords worship none other than the great Lord Big-E-Foot, their surpreme god of cheese.
10. They sometimes hold massive ceremonies where they all pray to Lord Big-E-Foot to destroy the Dunmer. He responds
100 Secrets of Morrowind100 Secrets of Morrowind100 Secrets of Morrowind by Caffeine-Master
1. Skooma is actually a very powerful form of caffeine.
2. All Khajiits celebrate a happy little holiday called Moonsugar Day. It just HAPPENS to fall EXACTLY on Christmas Day...
3. If ANYTHING bad happens on Vvardenfell, the city of Ald'Ruhn is always affected first, most severely, and often exclusively.
4. Ald'Ruhn is frequently invaded by hordes of line-dancing penguins. Sometimes crowds of dancing, prancing mango melons come along, too.
5. The name of the Ashlands has been changed to the Asslands.
6. As a matter of fact, the Asslands and anything related to them have had their names changed to involve butts. Take Butt Isred (formerly Bal Isra) and Old Rump (formerly Ald'Ruhn) for example.
7. Ash slaves everywhere were deeply offended by the above move and filed a law suit to keep the the old names.
8. Seyda Neen frequently floods for no good reason at all. The inhabitants don't seem bothered much by it, though. As a matter of fact, they don't even seem to n
I am currently looking to join groups that have to do with selling arts and crafts, self-promotion, adopts, Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, and World of Warcraft. Hit me up! The worst I could do is hit "Decline" (I will check out the whole setup, first).|
Terms of Service: pewterkat.deviantart.com/journ…
Adopts, Preposes, and Auctions: pewterkat.deviantart.com/journ…
Usage Guidelines: pewterkat.deviantart.com/journ…
Content Guidelines: pewterkat.deviantart.com/journ…
Watch me on Fur Affinity: www.furaffinity.net/user/pewte… (NSFW)
Follow me on Weasyl: www.weasyl.com/profile/pewterk… (NSFW)
My blog on tumblr: pewterkat.tumblr.com/ (NSFW)
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/PewterKat
It is safe to say that anywhere you go that I might be, you can find me under my pseudoname, PewterKat.